Welcome to My Mississippi Tax Lawyer! If you’ve ever had a question about any of the following:
- Federal income taxes;
- Mississippi income taxes;
- Mississippi sales taxes;
- Mississippi Tax Commission (or the Mississippi Department of Revenue, whichever you prefer);
- Wills, trusts, & estate planning;
- LLCs, corporations, partnerships;
- And most anything else you can think of tax, business, or estate planning related!
You can ask that question and get an answer from someone who spent 9 years getting 4 degrees (Bachelor of Accountancy, Master of Accountancy, Juris Doctor, and Master of Law in Taxation) and various certifications (Admitted to the Bar in the States of Alabama and Mississippi and also a Certified Public Accountant) and has also spent the last 4 years in the trenches seeing it all. That’s 13 years of top-notch experience that you get to tap into by just shooting me an email!!
Talk to you soon!